Every year millions of visitors and tourists move to Canada to visit family and friends or to experience Canada’s Natural Beauty. The visit visa is offered for a period of six months and is a single entry or multiple entry visas. In this visa an individual cannot work and can only freely travel across Canada for leisure and tourism. This allows you to visit the place for a period of 6 months.
- It can only be used for tourism or leisure purpose
- One cannot work or apply for work in this visa
- Dependents and children can be taken along with
- The visit visa is issued in 27 days after submission
The following criteria is required to be met:
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements to prove that you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
- A letter of invitation from your relatives with whom you will be staying
- Medical clearance certificate
The Canada Visitor Visa process requires you to meet the following criteria:
- Evidence of sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit
- Applicants must not plan to look for or undertake a job
- No criminal record and strictly follow with the laws of the country
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters from their sponsor
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa
- You may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile